Friday 26 February 2016

Coming soon to T2Bay...........

Coming soon to T2Bay Blog.......

So I have again neglected this blog while I have been working, working on my Van and also completing my ** NEW ** Brazilian Air-cooled Fuel Injection & Diagnostic guide.

So the following items and updates will be coming:

  1. Brazilian Air-cooled Fuel Injection & Diagnostic guide - This will detail all Brazilian fuel injection UGA engines (1997-2006)
  2. Wiki Style - Updating to manuals formatting to make it a Wiki
  3. Possible forum for questions / FAQ etc.
  4. Updates to Manual:
  5. Rust proofing / Waxyol guides
  6. General maintenance - Greasing / service intervals
  7. Exhaust replacement - Write up exhaust fitting guides.
  8. Printed Manual - Not really sure about cost of printed manuals but might start to offer this.
I see from the visitor numbers that there are quite a lot of hits BUT I don't really get any visitor feedback. Please contact me, write a comment if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment